We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surely you have already read on our portal about the benefits of ginger for your body.
The aroma of ginger is used for numerous therapeutic purposes. Ginger also helps improve circulation, prevent dizziness, and soothe some cold and flu symptoms.
If you have already started to include it in your diet, what better way than to grow it at home. It is very easy to reproduce it, it does not need much care. You can even have it in a pot on your balcony or urban patio since it doesn't need too much sun.
- 1 ginger root with sprouts
- 1 pot
- 1 bag of plant substrate
1. Prepare the soil in the pot and combine it with the substrate.
2. Place the root on the soil of your pot, horizontally and with the shoots facing up.
3. Don't bury it all the way in, just cover the root halfway.
4. It is an ideal crop to have at home, away from the sun's rays and the soil must always be moist. It is important to water it abundantly 3 to 4 days a week, depending on how you perceive the humidity in the pot.
5. After the fourth month, your plant will have grown enough and it is possible to harvest some roots to consume it. It is softer and less intense than the dry root, but with all the properties intact.
In addition to growing your own ginger to enjoy in your recipes, you will notice that this plant will help you give your home another view, as it is very ornamental.
Its aroma is also very attractive, it is pleasantly spicy and widely used in aromatherapy.