We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to make a homemade popsicle: ingredients and recipes for preparing ice lollies or mozzarella-type ice creams at home. The recipe for homemade popsicle, quick and easy.
Today we will explain to you how to make homemade popsicles. Do you like the icicles in the picture? Do they seem appetizing? Indeed they are!
For their preparation you do not need dyes but only genuine and organic ingredients. Preparare iciclesit is extremely simple, you will only need a mixer (blender) and some molds to obtain the classic shape of the ghaicciolo.
The ingredients for 10 popsicles
- 180 grams of strawberries
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 3 sachets of stevia
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 and a half glasses of blueberries, even frozen
How to make a homemade popsicle
1) Place the strawberries in a blender and add 1 sachet of stevia, pour about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the 10 popsicle molds. With each flavor you have to fill about 1/3 of the volume of the mold. Place in the freezer and wait for this first layer to solidify.
2) Mix the coconut milk with a sachet of stevia and vanilla, once again add 2 tablespoons of the mixture in each of the molds. This time, keep it in the freezer for about 15 minutes, just long enough for it to thicken! At this point, insert the wooden popsicle sticks.
3) Blend the blueberries with a sachet of stevia, once again pour two tablespoons of the mixture into each of the molds. Make sure not to pour too much liquid: the molds for the popsicles have a "filling line" which provides for the increase in volume of the liquid mass when it turns into the solid state. Place the molds in the freezer and wait for it to solidify.
How to make popsicles, advice
If you have silicone molds, you shouldn't have much of a problem. If your popsicle molds are made of plastic material, to remove them easily you can immerse them in just warm water for a few seconds, in this way the popsicles will slide out of the mold without any problem!
Icicles, light ice creams and calories
You know the caloric value of ice creams what do you ingest? The icicle dell’Algida Liuk has 100 calories, as well as a Solero! THE icicles "Anonymous" have approximately 85 calories while the icicle that we propose today has about 50! Calories ingested with taste! Every icicle prepared will have approximately 50 calories, with your basal metabolism, during sleep, you burn approximately 53 calories per hour! A version of icicle with only 20-30 calories it can be prepared by replacing coconut juice with lemon juice and adding a sachet of stevia or other natural zero-calorie sweetener.
You may also be interested in the article dedicated tosmoothie without ice cream.
Homemade Strawberry Blossom
The strawberry flower it is a quick ice cream to prepare. Making homemade ice cream it's not difficult, just the recipe, today we will explainhow to make strawberry flower ice cream at home starting from healthy and genuine ingredients. Tasty creamy ice creams can be made at home too without ice cream machine.
After seeing how to make a homemade popsicle, we'll see how to prepare a handcrafted version of the classicflower of strawberry. We are talking about a strawberry and ricotta ice cream, ingredients that recreate the flavor of the very famous cornflower.
How to make Strawberry Fior
The ingredients for 6 "creamy popsicles".
- 10 strawberries, washed and drained, preferably locally grown
- 80 grams of cow's milk ricotta, preferably organic
- 30 grams of sugar (the riper the strawberries, the less sugar you need to use!)
- milk as required
Blend the strawberries and add the ricotta, sugar and a little milk. How much milk? Start blending strawberries and ricotta, the result will be a thick cream while you need to get a cream tending to liquid.
Place the liquid cream in the popsicle molds and leave them in the freezer for 12 hours.
Here's one strawberry flower popsicle recipe different, without ricotta and which can be adapted in a vegan version. Let's see the ingredients:
- 200 grams of strawberries
- 100 ml of milk
- juice of one lemon
- 80 grams of sugar
- a pinch of salt
Wash and dry them wellstrawberries, then put them in the glass of the mixer together with the milk, sugar and squeezed and filtered lemon juice.
Also add a pinch of salt: it will make the flavor of your ice cream more intense. Blend everything until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into the molds and let it solidify in the freezer.
If you liked this article you can follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook, among the circles of G + or see my shots on Instagram, le vie dei social they are infinite! :)